Installation of life line for HEP JSC.
For the needs of investors, the company HEP - proizvodnja Ltd., we supplied and installed a lifeline. The lifeline itself was installed along the crane track of a 60 t crane in the HPP Rijeka plant in Rijeka.
The safety line is mounted along the crane track 28 m long, and consists of:
- three (3) posts with flange plate, height 600 mm, ø48 mm,
- INOX rope (AISI 316), diameter ø8 mm, breaking force 370 kN, and length 28 m,
- one (1) tension end element (AISI 304) with integrated shock absorber,
- one (1) central rope holder (AISI 304),
- one (1) end rope holder (AISI 304),
- three (3) shock absorbers (made of polyester), each equipped with three (3) steel catchers and a shock absorber,
- nameplates with technical data,
- three (3) sets of anchor bolts (AISI 316) for column mounting (drilling depth min. 105 mm, concrete quality min. C20 / C25).
The lifeline will serve the workers so that they can safely maintain the crane tracks and monitor it, and also so that the service of the double-girder bridge crane that is installed on the mentioned crane track can be performed.