1MW wind turbine generator turning and completion machine
PROJECT NAME: 1MW wind turbine generator turning and completion machine
INVESTOR: Končar Generatori i Motori JSC.
YEAR OF PRODUCTION: 2012.
maximum load: 32 t
swivel shaft rotation speed: 0,375 rpm
torque on gearbox output shaft: 3693 Nm
operating voltage: 400 V / 50 Hz
The machine is intended for receiving a wind generator with a power of 1 MW, and a total weight of up to 32 t, to enable its rotation in accordance with technological needs, in the process of manufacturing and installation of wind generators.
The machine consists of the following parts:
- two swivel brackets for receiving wind turbines, with electric motor drives, which are used for receiving and rotating the stator ring,
- two massive stands on which the bearings of the swivel girders are anchored,
- basic frame for anchoring the machine to the concrete floor of the workshop,
- work platform, mounted on poles around the working space of the machine with access staircase,
- electro-hydraulic lifting work platform which is raised to a certain height by the action of hydraulic cylinders and a scissor lever mechanism,
- electrical installations and automation, which ensures the control of electric motor drives on the machine.
As planetary mechanisms for the rotation of the rotating beams, planetary gear electric motor reducers are used. A straight-toothed cylindrical gear is attached to the gearbox output shaft which engages with a toothed ring gear attached to the swivel bracket.
Acceptance of the wind turbine on the machine is possible in horizontal or vertical position.
The technological process of making and assembling wind turbines takes place in stages. The machine is constructively designed to enable the reception of the wind turbine and its rotation in accordance with technological needs, in three basic positions:
- POSITION "A": fixed supports for receiving the stator ring placed horizontally on the lower side, rotating clamping lugs on the upper side,
- POSITION "B": fixed supports for receiving the stator ring placed vertically,
- POSITION "C": fixed supports for receiving the stator ring placed horizontally on the upper side, rotating clamping lugs on the lower side.
The technological process of turning and assembling the wind generator on the machine is enabled by three independent electric motor systems installed on the machine, which are:
- electric motor drives for the rotation of the rotating carriers of the wind turbine, which are controlled from the control panel, which is located on the main switch cabinet. The cupboard is placed next to the fence of the work platform at the top of the access staircase. There is also a main switch and machine start switches on the control panel,
- electric motor actuators for rotating the rotary clamping lugs for receiving the stator ring, which are controlled by buttons from a fixed working platform. The pushbuttons are located on the pillars of the transverse platforms for access to cantilever cranes, in places where the operation of the actuator can be controlled,
- electro-hydraulic drive of the hydraulic working platform, which is controlled from the platform itself, by pressing one of the two control foot switches - "LOWER" or "LIFT".